It has been a long time

Well I am back to blogging. (it sorta kinda has turned into a personal diary). Anyways I am back in school and it is going ok. I am taking this class the sociology of family and it is pretty good. So far it seems like the obvious stuff (stereotypical stuff) but I took this class for a way for not just me but my classmates and maybe teacher to challenge the traditional more nuclear ways of finding a mate and creating a family. Because alot more people find the more modern ways more favourble. I would say I am alot more traditional with my views on the family and sometimes people may find that narrow minded or oldschool. But families are a very personal institute of society and i want to stay traditional I feel it is more stable (personally). The class will be interesting hopefully there will be alot of back and forth dialogue.

Hawa! Don't think i forgot you. How is Uganda? The place, the food, the people espeacially the youth. I wanna know. keep me posted.
I am also challenging the rest of the gogirls to start their blogging by next year. I am giving you women alot of time so better get to it.

0 air fives:

Newer Post Older Post Home